Hello and welcome to the Carmel River Watershed Conservancy Translation Team!
The mission of the Carmel River Watershed Conservancy (CRWC) is to preserve and eventually restore the Carmel River and watershed to its former health and beauty. We protect and help to restore populations of threatened species especially steelhead and California red-legged frogs. The Conservancy balances environmental protection and the diverse needs of the Community. This is accomplished by exemplifying integrity, inclusiveness, education and mutual respect.
The goal of this project is to localize various educational and promotional documents and media files into Spanish. On this page, you’ll find a quick guide to help you join the translation community so we can translate this important project. Since we hope many will contribute, this project is hosted on Crowdin, a translation crowdsourcing platform. The project requires translation from English to Spanish.
- Bookmark this page so you can refer back to it at any time.
- Visit the CRWC Crowdin page.
- Read the Crowdin Best Practices guide so you become an expert on how to create awesome translations.
- If you want to learn more about CRWC, check out their website.
- If you have any questions about the project or using Crowdin, please contact the project manager.