Hello and Welcome to the Free the Slaves Translation Team!
Free the Slaves is dedicated to alerting the world about slavery’s global comeback and to catalyze a resurgence of the abolition movement. Slavery has been outlawed everywhere, but it has not been eradicated. Free the Slaves exists to help finish the work that earlier generations of abolitionists started.
On this page, you’ll find a quick guide to help you join the translation community so we can translate this important project. Since we hope many will contribute, this project is hosted on Crowdin, a social translation platform. The project entails translating their community guide from Spanish into English.
The content that needs to be translated will help activists and advocates reach the vulnerable in other countries. This is an excellent opportunity to help some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
Here’s how to get started:
- Bookmark this page so you can refer back to it at any time.
- Visit the Free the Slaves Crowdin page.
- Read the Crowdin Best Practices guide so you become an expert on how to create awesome translations.
- If you want to learn more about Free the Slaves, check out their website.
- If you have any questions about the project or using Crowdin, please contact the project manager.